The fastest way to report a repair is online but you’ll need to register to use online services first. It only takes a few minutes. Once you’ve registered you’ll be able to report repairs, book repairs appointments, set up a Direct Debit and view your rent balance.
Once you’ve registered for online services, reporting a repair is easy.
- Step 1 – Click Report a repair on our homepage
- Step 2 – You’ll need to log in to your account using your email address and password
- Step 3 – Select the type of repair you need from the list or use the search box to find it
- Step 4 – Click on the red + symbol to reveal more options
- Step 5 – Choose the option you need
- Step 6 – Add a contact number so that we can send you a text to confirm your appointment
- Step 7 – Press Confirm and book
- Step 8 – Add another repair if you need to, then confirm it
- Step 9 – Once you’ve confirmed your repair, you’ll see a list of appointment slots. Choose the date and time that suits you best then click Book repair appointment
IMPORTANT: You cannot log emergency repairs, these are faults that could seriously damage your health or the property, online. In an emergency you should call 0800 678 1894.