If you and your family are struggling because of debt, unemployment or homelessness there are lots of ways we can help as an organisation, so please don't hesitate to get in touch.
We know that more and more people are finding it difficult to make ends meet but no-one should have to go hungry.
One of the more immediate ways we can help is to provide vouchers for the local foodbank, where you can collect food parcels that should last at least 3 days.
Getting a voucher
Please contact the Torus Tenancy Sustainment Team who can provide you with a voucher. Each area has their own team, email yours directly on:
- Liverpool - firstname.lastname@example.org
- St Helens - email@example.com
- Warrington - firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call 0800 678 1894 and ask to speak to the Duty Tenancy Sustainment Officer for your area.
Find out about Foodbank locations on your local Foodbank Website:
- In St Helens food vouchers can be exchanged at Hall Street Baptist Church or at the St Helens Christian Life Centre, find out more on the St Helens Foodbank website.
- In Warrington food vouchers can be exchanged at Friars Green Church, Cairo St; Emmaus Church, Orford and Quench Cafe, Culcheth. find out more on the Warrington Foodbank website.
- Liverpool: www.northliverpool.foodbank.org.uk/locations and www.southliverpool.foodbank.org.uk/locations